Mindfulness: Work in progress 8 week programme
The Work in progress programme uses the latest research from neuroscience and psychology to optimise performance, increase resilience and build leadership skills.
Leading companies such as Google, Deutcshe Bank, Transport for London, and the NHS are now using brain training with employees producing phenomenal results including;
- decreased levels of stress and anxiety
- increased wellbeing
- an increase in resilience and ability to manage change
- improved decision making and focus
- improved individual and team performance
Companies and organisations who have committed to brain training have reported increased innovation, productivity and profit.
Our Work in progress courses run with the option of an eight week programme delivered in two hour sessions (with the option of a full day of practice mid programme) or four half day sessions (again with the option of a full day of practice mid programme).
A qualified instructor facilitates each course supporting the delegates? learning. Group discussions and practical exercises are an important part of this process.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course on our at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
Each session consists of facilitator lead exercises, didactic lectures, and group discussion. Between classes, delegates deepen their participation by practicing set brain training exercises 30 minutes a day.
Over the eight weeks the course covers:
- the Foundations of Brain Training
- neuroscience, psychology and business
- business, wellbeing, productivity and profit
- introduction to emotional intelligence at work
- brain training in activity
- self awareness practice
- self regulation and added value
- dealing with challenge and difficulty
- self motivation
- learning optimism and building resilience
- leading with compassion
- the SCARF Model for the social brain at work
- a year of free support
For a full weekly breakdown email us.
Please note: This training course may not be considered suitable at this time for those affected with acute depression, active or recent substance (alcohol or drug) addictions, P.T.S.D., Bi-polar disorder, current or past psychosis, significant long standing interpersonal difficulties (eg currently meeting the criteria for a personality disorder), by recent trauma, significant loss such as divorce, bereavement, or unresolved grief reaction. If you’re unsure if this course is suitable for your needs please contact us on 020 7490 3030 and we can put you in touch with the course trainer to check.
Who is this course for?
Everybody. Brain training is used increasingly in the workplace by companies such as Google, Apple, Deutsche Bank and TfL to increase staff wellbeing, reduce stress, build resilience, improve team cohesion and improve communication skills.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
Participants who have undertaken the programme in brain training have reported the following outcomes:
- stress reduction
- improved resilience
- enhanced leadership skills
- improved decision making
- increased energy and enthusiasm
- ability to relax
- enhanced self-confidence
- increased ability to handle stressful situations
- greater focus
- increased emotional intelligence
- mental flexibility
- insight into unhealthy patterns of reactivity
- relate to thoughts without being overwhelmed
- the acquisition of brain training techniques to increase wellbeing
- greater productivity and profit
Studies at Harvard University as well as other academic institutions have demonstrated how regular brain training practice boosts the immune system, providing a significant decrease in anxiety, stress and depression. It has also been shown to improve memory, increase emotional intelligence, improve task focus and build resilience.
- £1000 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £2000 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)