Achievement through safe self-hypnosis
Hypnosis has been practised for hundreds of years, and many people have found it an invaluable help for a wide range of physical, mental and emotional issues. But beyond this, hypnosis is useful as a practical aid to achieve aspirations. Whether your goals are personal or professional, this course will give you a new technique to aid you on your journey to achievement.
During this one day course, we will be looking at effective achievement through the technique of safe self-hypnosis. This is done by examining our future objectives and understanding how we can attain them by personalising our own ethical use of hypnotherapy. We will also explore the background to the therapy and the latest scientific advances which can now prove what practitioners have known for centuries.
There will be time to learn and apply these techniques in preparation for their regular use in the future.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
The workshop will cover
- what is hypnosis? Fact and fiction
- the history of hypnotherapy
- is it appropriate for me?
- ethical use and safety
- brainwave frequencies and their functions
- recent neuroscientific developments
- relaxation techniques
- creative imagery
- goals and aspirations
- writing suggestions, positivity
- the environment
- repetition and usage
Who is this course for?
Anyone who would like to move forward in their professional or personal life towards their ultimate objectives by learning a useful strategy which can be safe and effective.
This course is not suitable for anyone seeking hypnosis as a form of treatment for mental, emotional, or physical issues. It is recommended that anyone seeking this should contact a professional therapist.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
• to understand if self-hypnosis is personally appropriate
• understanding the background to hypnosis
• accepting the ethics of Hypnotherapy
• the safety of the session
• understanding Brainwave Levels
• relaxation strategies
• writing suitable goals and scripts
• how to personalise a hypnotherapy session
• how to structure and deliver your session
• the future use of your self-hypnosis
- Other courses to consider
- £469 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £522 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)