Achieving success through positive rest
When thinking of how to achieve success, rest is not often the first thing that comes to mind. However, Positive Rest is a specific type of repose which constructively uses rest to successfully reach our personal or professional goals.
This one day course explores a range of tools and strategies that can help us to reach our individual aspirations. These will include looking at the key factors in professional and personal success, the most recent scientific developments in this field, brain level frequencies, how our health, thoughts and behaviours relate to these different levels and how we can use this knowledge. We will be actively experiencing and using rest in a positive and beneficial way to accomplish what we wish. It will conclude with a simple three step approach to positive rest which can be quickly and easily applied at any time of the day or night and wherever we are, at home or at work.
It will be a varied and interactive experience with practical exercises. These may be used as a model for future use, and a way forward to achieving our personal objectives.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
The workshop will cover
- what is success?
- personal and professional issues
- 3 key factors
- positive rest and relaxation
- energy- physics, personal, chakras
- recent neuroscientific developments
- brain levels and their functions
- brain levels - positives and negatives
- easy lowering strategies
- creative visualisations
- sound - imagery and key HZ
- thought clarity
- the law of attraction
- effective goal writing and affirmations
- 3 easy steps to positive success
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in making progress in their professional or personal lives through simple and easy resting techniques
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
• understanding of key factors of success and how they can be reached by positive rest
• understanding how homeostasis can be achieved
• optimum HZ brain levels and how we can attain them
• strategies for accessing our ideal states
• the practice and benefits of sensory imagery
• how to set effective goals and write as affirmations
• how to use the three easy steps to positive success
• benefits for the future
- Other courses to consider
- £469 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £522 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)