Coaching your Team
Coaching your Team provides the foundational tools and skills-training necessary to support your team's development using coaching.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
Coaching your Team provides the foundational tools and skills-training necessary to support your team's development. During the day you will cover:
- Foundational coaching skills: Effective listening and use of questions
- Using a solution focused approach: Setting clear goals and reviewing progress
- A framework for developent: The GROW model
- Creating a coaching culture: Action Learning Sets and 'Lean' coaching
- a year of free support
Who is this course for?
HR Managers, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Leadership Teams.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
The learning outcomes of the course:
1. Understand how active listening can be levered to promote problem solving, accountability and motivation.
2. Apply effective questioning techniques to promote insight and planning.
3. Use a solution focused approach to help your team clearly identify and pursue their own development goals.
4. Utilise the GROW model - a gold-standard structure for coaching sessions.
5. Create a coaching culture of mutual support and reflection in your team.
- Other courses to consider
- £589 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £654 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)