Developing a growth mindset for success
This one-day training workshop introduces the ground-breaking idea of growth mindset, the work of world-renowned psychologist Carol Dweck. Developing a growth mindset creates motivation and productivity in individuals and organisations.
Participants will look at the theoretical and practical implications of a growth mindset vs a fixed mindset and the benefits of developing and maintaining a growth mindset for success.
“The course is very interesting and very useful and I have learnt a lot from it. It was a very good way to promote growth mindset within the company. The trainer was amazing and engaged with everyone.”
— CN, Spotify
“It was beyond expectations! Really good, fun, open and relevant! ”
— K, Green House/Nordics
“I can now see my objective as valuable learning opportunities for me and my team. I thought that the course was excellent!”
— RA, Welcome Trust
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
The course will cover:
- why intelligence and talent don’t guarantee success
- understand the difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- test your current mindset and learn how to develop and maintain a growth mindset
- understand how we develop mindsets
- appreciate what current research can tell us about the link between mindset and success
- take away a toolkit of practical tips for developing a growth mindset
- a year of free support
This training course takes place at the Centre's Central London training suite with easy access to tube and mainline rail stations.
Who is this course for?
This training course is for everyone who wants to radically transform the way they think, feel and act by developing a growth mindset for success.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
Our Developing a growth mindset for success course provides a great introduction to this fascinating subject.
You will learn and practice an essential toolkit for developing a growth mindset to make you more productive and increase your motivation. You will explore the relationship between a growth mindset and success to transform the way you think, feel and act.
Other courses to consider
The Centre offers a wide range of personal effectiveness and management courses which compliment this training, including Increasing performance with positive psychology, Emotional intelligence in management and leadership and Mindfulness at work.
- £245 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £3m)
- £355 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £395 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)