How to brand an initiative, range or product
Effective branding is integral to any business; whatever you’re selling, a strong brand is essential. Whether it’s a service, a product, a range, or an initiative the branding needs to be spot on in order to have a real impact. It needs to resonate with customers, stand out from the crowd, and reflect the organisation.
But how do you do achieve all of this?
This one day course will give you a fun and practical insight into the world of branding; providing you with tools to take away and put into action straight away. Alongside this, the course will help demystify branding and make sense of marketing jargon.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
The course discusses and answers ten key questions about branding.
As much as it educates, this one-day course also demystifies, allowing participants to avoid marketing waffle and, instead, to get to the core of marketing your product or service.
- what is a brand and, crucially, what isn’t a brand?
- why brand?
- who does your brand actually belong to?
- the importance of positioning: finding your value/s.
- the importance of touchpoints: how, when and why people encounter your service and/or product
- how do you get people to love your brand?
- what is your brand’s purpose?
- what is your brand voice?
- how many senses does your brand use?
- in a fiercely competitive marketplace, how do you make your brand stand out?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for PR, marketing and communication professionals who need to get a thorough grounding in branding. Equally, it is invaluable for people starting up their own business, for whom a knowledge of this area is pivotal.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
The course will open your eyes to the ability to position and promote your product or service. It will demonstrate that branding is not just having a logo (far from it) but, rather, is a dynamic way of answering the customer’s needs at every touchpoint. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, it will show how a solid knowledge of brand behaviour gives you a clear competitive advantage.
- Other courses to consider
- £512 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £569 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)