Motivating and inspiring your workforce
There is no limit to what can be achieved by a motivated team with an inspiring leader. But when faced with the day-to-day pressures of work and management, keeping individuals and teams motivated and inspired can be a daunting challenge. It can be hard to know how to get the best from the people you manage.
This one-day Motivational course provides workable techniques to help you become an inspiring leader, creating a shared vision for the people around you and understanding how to effectively inspire and motivate individuals and teams.
“A great experience. The trainer was a good listener and very knowledgeable. The venue was fantastic too.”
— AI, YMCA Downslink Group
“The Centre is really welcoming and I had an excellent experience on this training course.”
— MJG, Chartered Accountants' Wellbeing Charity
Course dates and location
All our training courses are delivered virtually. The webinar systems used do not require software download.
Please note: we allow a maximum of three people per organisation on our Individual training courses.
Our next available course dates for individuals are:
- 17 December, 2020 — 15% off
We can deliver this course virtually for your organisation, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
This course combines theory with practical scenarios and exercises. Over the day you will cover:
- the key concepts of motivation and motivation theories
- identifying individual and organisational motivators
- how to keep yourself motivated and lead by example
- how to inspire others to want to succeed
- how to work through negativity and other workplace pressures
- how to better engage staff, creating and communicating goals
- delivering praise and developmental feedback
- drawing up a practical plan for motivating and inspiring in the workplace
- a year of free support
An emphasis is placed on realistic and practical tools to empower delegates to apply what they have learned and to overcome barriers in the workplace. Delegates will be provided with a confidential space to share experiences and ideas, and will also be assisted in producing their own plan for motivating and inspiring their workforce.
Who is this course for?
This motivation training course is for managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone responsible for managing staff. All participants will be provided with support in tailoring their learning to their own role and context.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
You will learn what motivates individuals and teams. You will build on this knowledge to develop practical techniques for motivating and inspiring in your own role. You will learn how motivating and inspiring can be achieved in a number of recognisable workplace contexts, and in the face of common challenges. You will come away with a personalised plan for putting your learning into action.
- Other courses to consider
- £589 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £654 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)