Resilience through Change
A highly accessible course that combines perspectives from social neuroscience, evolutionary psychology and mental health and wellbeing research. Resilience through Change provides learners with a platform to improve personal and professional resilience, and the knowledge to support others to do the same.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
Resilience through Change explores practical, evidence-based approaches to enhancing mental health and resilience through the lens of:
- a year of free support from your trainer
The course is delivered virtually as 4 one-hour modules or as in-house training.
Who is this course for?
This course is for HR Managers, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Leadership Teams.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how positive emotion can be levered to promote resourcefulness, productivity and problem solving.
- Apply practical strategies to promote social resilience, thought co-operative relationships and reduced conflict.
- Use improved awareness of physiological, behavioural and emotional states to exercise choices that enhance resilience.
- Utilise factors that activate threat and reward responses to promote motivation and positive mental health.
- Create personalised strategies to enhance purposefulness and direction.
- Other courses to consider
- £469 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £522 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)