Right now, start-ups are everywhere; but if you’re tempted to go it alone yourself, it’s a good idea to prepare as much as possible before hand. All too often, the start-up dream turns into a nightmare of bad debts, slow suppliers and unhappy customers. The solution? A comprehensive start-up toolkit which guides you through building the foundations of your organisation.
From testing your business idea, to establishing a company culture, this one day course will give you invaluable insight into the world of start ups.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
The course looks at numerous aspects of conceiving, owning and running a start-up. It addresses, for example:
- how you can test your business idea to see if it’s watertight
- when you’re ready to go
- when you’re ready to hire
- how restraints can help, not hinder
- how to price your product or service
- how to promote your brand
- how to know when you’re making progress
- how to determine the company culture
Who is this course for?
Primarily the course is designed for newcomers: you might not necessarily come from an entrepreneurial background, but you have a business idea and you’re itching to do something about it. Alternatively, you might have just launched your start-up and are feeling apprehensive about the future. This will be a helping hand, offering solid, practical advice.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
The course will give you a toolkit to both strengthen your skillset and calm the mind. It will provide tried and tested methods of giving your business a good, solid grounding. It will share numerous lessons gleaned from management thinkers, marketing experts and the trainer’s own personal experiences. It will be intensive, certainly, but for any dedicated entrepreneur, it will contain invaluable life lessons that will make the first few months of being in business far, far easier.
- Other courses to consider
- £345 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £3m)
- £445 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £495 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)