Getting competitive pitches right can make all the difference to an organisation's success. The Centre has a history of developing winning pitches with and for a wide variety of organisations and we have developed this course to share our expertise.
“The course provides a unique combination of presentation skills and dealing with outside organisations. I feel so much more confident now that I've done the course.”
— SC, Goldsmiths
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course virtually for your organisation, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course.
The course unpicks the process of developing and delivering a successful pitch, guiding participants from the moment they are invited to tender through to closing the deal. Combining interactive sessions with video feedback, you will complete the day feeling excited and confident about your next pitch.
Over the day you will cover:
- understanding your clients and what they want from you
- making the most of pre-pitch contact
- ensuring the client believes in you
- getting a good brief and asking the right questions
- adding value
- structuring a winning presentation
- presentation skills refresher
- body language that instils confidence
- follow-ups and feedback
- a year of free support from your trainer
This course will enable you to identify your strengths and build on them through a series of discussions, practical exercises and video feedback sessions.
All our training courses are delivered virtually. The webinar systems used do not require software download.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone in the voluntary or public sector who pitches in competitive situations. Please note that the course does not cover any aspects of fund-raising. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
This course will help you prepare and present your best pitch in a competitive situation.
- Other courses to consider
- £- plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £- plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)