Contact us for booking details
Models and techniques
Trainer: Jane Sullivan
- Review and interpret coaching needs analyses, identifying when coaching is / isn’t appropriate, and signpost those receiving coaching to other professional services when needed to complement or replace the coaching process, such as mental health professionals, charities, substance abuse support organisations, occupational health
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session