Contact us for booking details
Outcome and action orientation
Trainer: Jane Sullivan
- Provide support to those receiving coaching in the definition and delivery of valid goals, through clearly defined and committed to actions, within the context of the cultures and systems within which those receiving coaching operate, and facilitate challenge to those systems where appropriate
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session