Contact us for booking details
Building a high-performance team
Trainer: Sal Pearman
- Building trust with and across the team, using effective negotiation and influencing skills, and managing any conflicts. Able to input to discussions and provide feedback (to team and more widely), and identify and share good practice across teams. Building relationships with customers and managing these effectively.
- Build a high-performing team by supporting and developing individuals, and motivating them to achieve. Able to set operational and personal goals and objectives and monitor progress, providing clear guidance and feedback.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session