Contact us for booking details
Organisational culture and strategy
Trainer: Michael Cassop-Thompson
- Understand how organisational strategy is developed. Know how to implement operational and team plans and manage resources and approaches to managing change within the team.
- Understand data management, and the use of different technologies in business.
- Know how to facilitate cross team working to support delivery of organisational objectives.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session