Contact us for booking details
Critical Thinking and Decision Making
Trainer: Will Baker
- Understand problem solving and decision-making techniques, including data analysis.
- Learn to undertake critical analysis and evaluation to support decision making.
- Use of effective problem-solving techniques.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session