Contact us for booking details
Trainer: Yihya Sirhan
- Assess different time management and prioritisation techniques and tools
- Describe approaches to planning including managing multiple tasks
- Review own time management skills, describing and justifying priorities
- Demonstrate use of time management techniques and tools to manage
workload and pressure
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Product Evidence submission
Monthly Programme Mentor session