Contact us for booking details
Budgeting and finance skills
Trainer: Zahoor Bargir
- Organisational governance and compliance, ensuring efficiencies, budget control and understanding and effective controls.
- Monitor budgets and provide reports, and consider financial implications of decisions and adjust approach and recommendations accordingly.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session