Restructure and redundancy workshop
The legal underpinning for redundancy situations and contractual changes – and how to manage and implement the process.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
The course will cover:
‘Suitability’ Trial period
- Definition of redundancy
- Alternatives to redundancy
- Business case
- Selection Criteria
- Alternative Employment
- Time off
- Survivor syndrome
- a year of free support
Delegates are encouraged to bring real-life issues with them to the course. You will have the opportunity to discuss how to resolve these issues in a confidential environment with the support of our HR specialist and other managers in similar situations.
Our Restructure and redundancy workshop takes place at the Centre's Central London training suite with easy access to tube and mainline rail stations.
Who is this course for?
• HR professionals and senior manager advising and supporting redundancy and restructure projects.
• Line Managers conducting redundancy and restructure activities
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
Attendees will be able to:
• Describe the legal requirements of a fair restructure and redundancy processes
• Assess which legal requirements apply to a range of organisation structure change situations
• Apply good practice procedural steps in conducting fair restructure and redundancy processes
• Confidently deliver an effective consultation meeting
• Connect how changes are implemented with levels of employee trust and confidence
- Other courses to consider
- £589 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £654 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)