Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) offers a set of psychological tools to develop yourself both professionally and personally. This London based NLP course will introduce you to Neuro Linguistic Programming offering a mix of experiential activities, demonstrations, an introduction to key NLP models of change and an opportunity for some discussion and questions.
You'll learn about NLP history, 'modelling' and coaching, the powerful NLP 'presuppositions' and attitudes for learning and change - and the importance of using your NLP with integrity and sensitivity. You'll learn tools and processes that relate to goal-setting, personal values, relationships, behavioural flexibility, 'reframing' and emotional self-management.
You will have the opportunity to work through three or four objectives of your choosing to help you move forward in your business, professional and or personal life. At the end of the day you'll take away a proven set of techniques and tools to help you with all aspects of thinking, communication and change.
“An excellent overall day, I would very much like to pursue the NLP further which is purely down to the quality and expertise of the trainer.”
— TL, Kent County Council
“I have lots of new ideas to take away and I will definitely be investigating NLP further!”
— JS, BHF
“I've been on a few courses at the Centre and this one has been the most applicable and relevant. The course was well pitched and easy to follow.”
— CC, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
Course dates and location
All our training courses are being delivered virtually. The webinar systems used do not require software download.
Please note: we allow a maximum of three people per organisation on our Individual training courses.
Our next available course dates for individuals are:
- 22 February, 2024
- 18 December, 2025
We can deliver this course virtually for your organisation, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
This powerful course will introduce you to NLP and provide you with the opportunity to put theory in practice. Over the day you will cover:
- the history and basis of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- how we perceive the world and why that affects our results
- how to create and maintain genuine rapport
- increase your influence
- understand and utilise body language in communication
- skills in observing other people
- how to create positive change in yourself and others
- the conscious use of language
- how to set effective value-driven goals both personally and professionally
- how to adapt to different thinking and learning styles, and experience different perspectives
- enhance your self confidence
- create and manage your own emotional states to gain high performance
- a year of free support
All our training courses are delivered virtually. The webinar systems used do not require software download.
Who is this course for?
This course will help you to get to grips with NLP and practice new techniques in a fun & supportive setting. If you are new to NLP and want to understand what it is all about then this course is for you.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
This NLP course will give you the skills and confidence to use NLP in your professional and personal life. It will help you to understand psychological processes, use language effectively to build rapport and create influence as well as providing you with tools to manage your own personal excellence.
- Other courses to consider
- £469 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £522 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)