Sales skills: enjoy successful selling
This sales training course takes the pain and worry out of selling.
Many sales professionals find their job highly stressful because they feel they have to 'hard sell' to customers and clients to achieve their targets. All too often they remain unconvinced that the sale is in the best interests of their customer and this has a negative impact on the approach, ironically making the sale harder to achieve!
Our Sales skills training course will look at sales from a positive angle and will provide a clear process to obtain great results.
Course dates and location
We can deliver this course at your venue, for your team, on a date and time that suits you. If you have four or more people who would like to attend this course then group training could be the most cost-effective option. Contact one of our Training Coordinators on 020 7490 3030 or email for more information and a quote.
If you would like to attend this course at our London training suite then register your interest with us. Currently, this course is run on request meaning that a date will be scheduled once we have at least three people interested in attending this course. Please contact us to log your interest in this course.
- There are no dates available at the moment.
During the day the course will cover:
- our personal attitude to sales and creating the right mindset
- having a systematic sales approach
- accountability and managing your own performance
- building rapport
- questioning techniques
- investigating and creating need
- negotiation and handing objections
- becoming a trusted advisor
- confidently closing the deal
- following up for the future
- a year of free support from your tutor
Our Sales skills training takes place at the Centre's central London training suite which is conveniently located in Old Street, with excellent links to mainline rail, tube and bus routes.
Who is this course for?
This Sales training course is for sales professionals who are looking for a systematic approach to help them succeed. You may find that selling is just a small part of your job description; however you will learn skills on this course that will prove invaluable for connecting with customers and potential customers.
The content is also suitable for sales managers looking to coach their teams to increase performance.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, private sector and corporate sector.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
This course will help you to:
- approach sales with the right attitude
- have a systematic approach to sales management
- use a clear process to achieve great results
- develop advanced questioning techniques
- increase confidence in closing sales successfully
- Other courses to consider
- £345 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover of less than £3m)
- £445 plus VAT not-for-profit price (applies to all other charities and all other not-for-profit organisations, including public sector and housing)
- £495 plus VAT standard price (applies to all other organisations)