Contact us for booking details
Trainer: Jeffrey Wotherspoon
- Evaluate the effectiveness of coaching interactions for the purposes of quality assurance, self-development for the coach and to measure return on investment (including being a recipient of regular coach supervision, and recording CPD, coaching hours, feedback and reflection, while ensuring confidentiality)
Reflective Journal submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session