Contact us for booking details
Team building and development (part B)
Trainer: Lucy Duggan
- Understand different leadership styles and the benefits of coaching to support people and improve performance.
- Understand people and team management models, including team dynamics and motivation techniques.
- Understand how organisational strategy is developed. Know how to implement operational/team plans and manage resources and approaches to managing change within the team.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session