Contact us for booking details
Influencing and Negotiation Skills
Trainer: Russell Caird
- Know how to chair meetings, hold challenging conversations, provide constructive feedback and understand how to raise concerns.
- Understand approaches to customer and stakeholder relationship management, including emotional intelligence and managing conflict.
- Build trust and use effective negotiation and influencing skills when managing conflict. stakeholder engagement and negotiation tools, negotiation, influencing, and effective networking
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session