Contact us for booking details
Personal Brand, Influencing and Negotiation Skills
Trainer: Russell Caird
- Understand approaches to partner, stakeholder and supplier relationship management including negotiation, influencing, and effective networking.
- Build knowledge of collaborative working techniques to enable delivery through others and how to share best practice.
- How to manage conflict at all levels.
- How to build trust and use effective negotiation and influencing skills and manage conflict.
- How to identify and share good practice and work collaboratively with others both inside and outside of the organisation
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session