Contact us for booking details
Leading and managing teams
Trainer: Lucy Duggan
- Performance management, Coaching, Development and Motivational tools.
- Effective communication, team leading techniques, Techniques for supporting development and identifying areas for improvement to achieve goals and objectives.
- Support individuals in identifying their current and likely future learning and development needs to enable development in the workplace.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session