Contact us for booking details
Operational Planning and Management
Trainer: Michael Cassop-Thompson
- Understand operational management approaches and models, including creating plans to deliver objectives and setting KPIs.
- Understand how to initiate and manage change by identifying barriers and know how to overcome them. Understand data security and management, and the effective use of technology in an organisation.
- Understand business development tools (eg SWOT), and approaches to continuous improvement. Understand operational business planning techniques, including how to manage resources, development of sales and marketing plans, setting targets and monitoring performance. Knowledge of management systems, processes and contingency planning.
Written account submission and mentor feedback
- Learners will submit a Written Account, evaluating how they have applied their new knowledge and skills in the workplace and challenges they may have faced. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Product Evidence submission
- Learners will submit evidence that they have applied the knowledge from the workshop. The Programme Mentor will review and give feedback on this.
- Learners will attend mentoring sessions with their Programme Mentor to receive support and feedback in applying the knowledge to the workplace.
Monthly Programme Mentor session